ASUSTOR AS1002T v2
The best entry level NAS for the digital home
ASUSTOR AS1002T v2 2-bay NAS (Diskless)
2x 3.5" SATAII / SATAIII, Marvell ARMADA-385 1GHz (Dual-Core), 512MB DDR3 | #AS1002Tv2
Our Price: $149.00
- Exceptional transfer performance
- Ultra-quiet operation
- Energy efficient low power consumption
- Hand screw design for toolless installation
- Stylish diamond-plate finished cover design
CPU upgrade to improve product performance
The AS10 v2 series has been upgraded with a new dual-core 1.6 GHz CPU, which is even better than ever! Through hardware and software optimization, the new AS10 v2 can provide over 110 MB/s of read performance and write speeds of over 98 MB/s, which is 20% faster than the previous generation. At the same time, overall system performance, ADM OS, app installation and execution, photo album browsing, file uploading and downloading have also been improved, making work faster and more efficient.
Add modern flair to your favorite space
The AS10 series devices redefine the aesthetics of a NAS. The stylish diamond-plate finished cover makes it an elegant addition to any space, no matter if it is a family room, living room or office.
Flexible configuration capacity
The AS10 v2 series features an updated internal hard drive slot design that is fully compatible with 3½” hard drives. It also supports hard drives with a large capacity and improves the flexibility for those who wish to build private clouds.
The AS10 series devices produce only 19 decibels of noise during system standby, equivalent to the almost inaudible sound of a pin drop. During system operation, only 32 decibels of noise is produced, equivalent to the hushed tones of a quiet library, allowing the AS10 series devices to seamlessly and comfortably integrate into any living environment.
- Standby: 19 Decibels
- Operation: 32 Decibels
- Library: 32 Decibels
Save power to save money
ASUSTOR NAS products are designed and developed around ecologically friendly concepts. When in use, our devices consume far less power than the average computer or server. Furthermore, our advanced power control features allow you to more efficiently manage your NAS device and hard drives. This lowers your electric bill and prolongs the lifespan of your hard drives all at the same time. While in disk hibernation, the AS1002T v2 consumes only 6.9 W of power. Under normal operating conditions it still only consumes 14.1 W of power.
The AS10 series’ sliding outer cover design allows it to be conveniently removed when needed. The inner hard disk rails and outer cover all use hand screws allowing for the simple installation of hard disks without any extra tools.
PC-less Software Installation
Mobile installation with AiMaster takes only 3 steps! Finding your NAS, system initialization and installation, power management, ADM firmware updates, system information and more are all available from the convenience of your mobile device at any time.
Pure Protection for All Your Data
The AS1002T v2 allows you to install up to 2 hard disks, providing RAID 1 data protection which allows you to simultaneously store and backup your data. Furthermore, ADM security configurations provide even more advanced protection for your data while secure network connections give you stress-free access.
|AES 256-Bit Encryption|
|Trusted IP List, Black List, GEO IP|
|VPN Connections (PPTP, OpenVPN)|
|HTTPS Connections (Web Interface, Mobile Devices)|
|Encrypted Connections (FTP SSL/TLS, SSH, SFTP, Rsync and SSH)|
|System Notifications (Email, SMS)|
Cross-Platform Multi-User Access
The ASUSTOR NAS provides seamless cross-platform and multi-user access, allowing you to easily connect to your NAS from Windows, Mac OS X or Unix-like operating systems no matter if you are using a PC, notebook, tablet or smartphone.
- 1024 Accounts
- 256 Groups
- 256 Shared Folders
- 128 Concurrent Connections
Comprehensive Backup Solutions
AS10 series devices provide a variety of backup options and are connected to a variety of public cloud storage services including Amazon S3, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Box.net, HiDrive, Ralus, WonderBox, xCloud and CrashPlan. You can also use FTP Explorer, USB external hard drive enclosures, external hard drives and local backup to ensure proper backup for your data. No matter if you are using Windows, Mac or Linux, ASUSTOR provides the proper tools for your backup needs
ASUSTOR’s exclusive EZ Connect technology allows you to connect to your NAS from anywhere with your Mobile device in order to access and share your files. ASUSTOR mobile apps provide pass code lock functions in order to protect your privacy and data. You can also make use of HTTPS connections for even more added security.
Unleash the unlimited potential of ASUSTOR NAS. The applications that come pre-installed with each ASUSTOR NAS device are just the beginning. At your convenience, you can browse through and download any applications that pique your interest from App Central. Whether your interests lie in business, website construction or even digital home entertainment, App Central has got you covered. With over 200 unique Apps, App Central provides you with the boundless variety of applications that you require to satisfy your digital lifestyle needs. Explore the unlimited potential of ASUSTOR NAS devices while creating a personalized NAS device for yourself.
Ideal Home Multimedia Server
The AS10 series’ built-in CPU floating-point unit is able to quickly process large amounts of photo thumbnails, allowing you to instantly transfer and browse photos at any time. The rich variety of multimedia server applications are able to smoothly stream high definition multimedia entertainment to devices such as UPnP/DLNA players, Web browsers on computers, tablets and smartphones.
Your Dedicated Cinema: LooksGood
LooksGood allows you to browse through all the multimedia content on ASUSTOR NAS devices, creating a dedicated multimedia database. You can also schedule digital TV recordings, ensuring that you will never miss your favorite shows again. Use Aivideos to browse through the video collection on your NAS. No more waiting for downloads to complete! Simply tap on a video to begin streaming in high definition 1080p to your mobile device!
Supports Chromecast | Supports DLNA | Supports Apple TV (AiVideos)
Comprehensive Surveillance System
The powerful ASUSTOR NAS provides optimal reliability for home and SMB users looking to set up a surveillance system. 4 free camera channels are offered, making it an extremely cost-effective surveillance solution for users with smaller demands. For users with larger demands, the number of camera channels can be expanded up to 8 via purchasable camera licenses. After installing Surveillance Center and its corresponding mobile app AiSecure, users will also be able to stream live surveillance feeds to their smartphones while on the go, keeping an eye on their most valued assets from anywhere.
Purchasable Camera Licenses | Compatible with a wide range of cameras
Recapture Your Favorite Memories with Photo Gallery
Unforgettable vacations, reunions, weddings, graduations and more. Photo Gallery helps you organize your photos and videos from all those magical moments in your life. Album covers feature 5 thumbnails, which allow you to view its contents in one quick glance. 1-click sharing to social media allows you to instantly share photos with friends and family, while the free AiFoto mobile app provides instant backup of any photos you take.
Music Box SoundsGood
SoundsGood is a Web music player that can play all the music stored on your NAS over the Internet. Now you can access your music from anywhere and even share your music collection with family and friends. With SoundsGood, each user can have their own personalized music collection and playlists. You can also stream music directly from your NAS to your mobile device after installing the free AiMusic app.
iTunes Server. All Your Music. Everywhere.
Still storing your music and movie collections on different computers? Running out of disk space? iTunes Server is what you need. Now you can store all your music and movies on your ASUSTOR NAS and have them streamed to any Mac or Windows computer within the local network. AirPlay, iOS Remote pairing and playlists are also supported.
Hi-Res Player for Your DSD Audio
ASUSTOR continues to lead the industry, and is the only brand in the world to support 11.2 MHz high resolution audio output. The Hi-Res Player App combined with the ASUSTOR NAS’’ high performance DSD transcoding provide a breathtaking listening experience that allows you to hear the subtle details and full dynamic range of your favorite music as if you were enjoying a live performance. Hi-Res Player also allows you to create a music sharing folder to share your music collection with family and friends.
First-Class Product Warranty
All ASUSTOR NAS products come with a 3-year warranty. ASUSTOR continues to make customer service a priority in providing the highest standard of after-sales service and technical support.
Enhanced Recycle Bin mechanism
The Network Recycle Bin mechanism has been updated in ADM 2.5.2 and is now based on individual shared folders rather than storage volumes. According to their needs, users can decide whether or not to enable a Network Recycle Bin for each individual shared folder, enjoying added configuration flexibility. Files that are moved to the Recycle Bin maintain their original directory structure, allowing added convenience should users need to search for already deleted files. The simple one-click restore function will restore selected files to their original directory path while conveniently maintaining all properties and permissions settings.
Ultimate data protection
ASUSTOR NAS makes use of RAID storage technology to provide protection for your data. RAID mainly revolves around the core concept of combining your disks to protect the data inside. ASUSTOR offers a number of different RAID level configurations that you can choose from when creating storage volumes. Each RAID level offers a differing degree of data protection, system performance and storage space. ASUSTOR's supported RAID levels are summarized in the chart below:
|RAID Level||Single||JBOD||RAID 0||RAID 1||RAID 5||RAID 6||RAID 10|
|Minimum number of disks||1||2||2||2||3||4||4|
|Faulty Disks Tolerated||X||X||X||1||1||2||1|
|Increased System performance||X||X||V||X||V||V||V|
|Maximum use of Storage space||V||V||V||X||X||X||X|
Not enough storage space?
Insufficient storage space forcing you to consider upgrading your NAS to one with more disk bays?
ASUSTOR NAS supports online capacity expansion1 which means that you can easily swap out all your old disks for higher capacity ones without turning off your NAS. Now you can increase the storage capacity of your NAS without worrying about getting an entire new system.
1 You must use RAID 1, 5, 6, or 10
During the capacity expansion process, while your data is being transferred over to the new disks, you will still be able to access everything on the NAS. Online capacity expansion does not require any advanced IT skills to execute and helps you to eliminate cumbersome backup and migration procedures. When it's time to upgrade your NAS's capacity, ASUSTOR simply gets the job done for you without missing a beat.
The ultimate tool for remote backup
Rsync is an application originally developed for UNIX that is usually used for backup and sync between two computers. By providing block level replication, Rsync is able to offer incremental backup. Incremental backup allows for successive backup jobs (after your first backup job) to only copy data that has changed since your last backup job. Rsync is suitable for use with files and data that are always changing. It lets you cut down on backup time while significantly reducing bandwidth usage.
A rich and flexible backup solution
ASUSTOR's Rsync Backup function supports two-way data transfers, incremental backup, encrypted backup and also the scheduling of your NAS to perform regular backup jobs. It effectively simplifies data backup while also substantially reducing the burden on IT staff. ASUSTOR's Rsync backup function may be used to complete tasks such as:
- The transfer or backup of data from your NAS to an Rsync compatible server
- Initiating downloads of the data from an Rsync compatible server to your NAS
Regular backups of your vital data
ASUSTOR's built-in RAID storage technology can provide a certain level of data protection, but regularly backing up the data on your NAS is also very important.
The External backup function supports two-way data transfers, incremental backups and also the scheduling of your NAS to perform regular backup jobs. It may be used to complete tasks such as:
- The transfer or backup of the data from your NAS to an external device.
- Initializing the copying of data from an external device to your NAS
Create a hybrid cloud, protect and secure your data
After installing the Google Drive App on ASUSTOR NAS, you will be able to integrate both cloud and personal storage spaces. Google Drive’s supported data transfer methods include downloading and uploading from the NAS to Google Drive and a two-way sync mode. No matter if it is data backup or remote access to data, Google Drive on ASUSTOR NAS is able to meet your needs.
1. Google documents and photos cannot be backed up.
2. The frequency of synchronization is once every 5 minutes.
Set and forget
ASUSTOR's Backup Plan software for Windows provides you with worry-free backup. Simply schedule a regular backup job of your PC to your NAS, then let Backup Plan take care of the rest. Backup Plan will work in the background to ensure that your PC is always backed up.
Real time synchronization
Any data that is lost between scheduled backups is unprotected. Backup Plan lets you configure real time file synchronization for those important and ever-changing file folders. Any changes that you make to your protected files and folder will be updated in real time. Now you can rest assured knowing that your critical files are always protected and up to date.
Never again worry about your critical backup jobs stopping or failing to complete because your ASUSTOR NAS won't stop until it's 'mission complete'. Sometimes backup jobs may be stopped because of various connection problems with a busy server on the other end. For Rsync, FTP, external and cloud backups, ASUSTOR's Mission Mode allows you to configure the number of connection attempts and time interval for connection attempts, ensuring for the successful completion of your backup mission. This also gives IT administrators a significant amount of flexibility when configuring backup jobs.
Optimized for your Mac
Mac lovers rejoice! You can use your Mac's built-in backup, Time Machine, to easily back up your Mac to an ASUSTOR NAS. All ASUSTOR NAS devices have been optimized for use with Time Machine, providing Mac lovers with a familiar and easy to use backup solution.
Different Mac users can now safely backup their computers to the same NAS device. Unlike other NAS devices, ASUSTOR NAS does not just use one group account to carry out backup jobs for all Mac users, storing all their jobs under the same directory. With ASUSTOR NAS each Mac user is able to use an independent account and backup location thereby guaranteeing privacy for all.
A cost-effective and efficient mail service solution
The ability to send and receive email is fundamental to all businesses. However, expensive implementation costs and complicated management create barriers for most small and medium sized businesses. ASUSTOR’s Mail Server offers a comprehensive and cost-effective solution that allows any business to easily maintain their own dedicated mail server.
Your own FTP server
FTP is one of the most widely used and popular transfer protocols in the world. Every ASUSTOR NAS has a built-in FTP server feature that allows you to create a personal FTP server in just a matter of seconds. Hosting your own FTP server will instantly give you the power to share and exchange files over the internet.
Use ADM Defender's firewall to control access to your NAS. Ensure the security of your system by deciding who has access to your NAS and who doesn't.
ASUSTOR NAS supports VPN connections giving you secure access and flexible deployment options. Your NAS is able to act as a VPN client which can then connect to VPN servers via PPTP or OpenVPN protocols, allowing you to gain access to different virtual private networks. ASUSTOR NAS also supports the creation of multiple VPN connection profiles allowing you to easily switch connections between different VPN networks.
ADM Defender's Network Defender function protects you from malicious attacks and prevents hackers from trying to access your NAS. Any client IP addresses with too many unsuccessful login attempts to your NAS within a specified time period will be blocked by Network Defender.
Effectively simplifying network management
Syslog Server supports standard Syslog protocols and can centrally aggregate system logs that are spread out over various network devices for storage and management. Furthermore, Syslog Server integrates with the NAS’s Instant Notification function, allowing administrators to receive e-mails or SMS notifications when specified events occur, in order to quickly employ appropriate measures.
Military Grade Encryption
Your most important data deserves the best security. ASUSTOR NAS offers folder based military grade AES 256bit encryption, giving you the type of security and privacy that you require for your most confidential data. All data stored in encrypted folders will be automatically encrypted and secured to the highest of standards. Should you ever lose your NAS or hard disks, you still needn't worry about your sensitive data falling into the wrong hands.
Unlike other NAS devices, ASUSTOR NAS gives you the flexibility to select the individual folders that you want to encrypt. Other NAS devices encrypt entire storage volumes which significantly slows down the system. Any encrypted portions of storage volumes will be subject to a decrease in performance. However, with ASUSTOR NAS you are free to encrypt only your most confidential data while leaving other data unencrypted, creating a perfect balance between performance and security.
No more waste
Still wasting money and time burning CDs or DVDs every time you need to install some software? ASUSTOR NAS supports the mounting of ISO files which provides you with a cost effective and environmentally friendly solution that effectively lowers CD and DVD waste.
External Optical Drive Support
After connecting an external optical drive (CD, DVD, Blu-ray) to your NAS via USB, you can use File Explorer to directly access any files that you have backed up to optical media and even transfer files from your optical media to your NAS via drag and drop for future access.
1. This function only provides data access and does not support the audio and video playback of optical media.
2. Certain optical drives will require additional power in order to operate properly. If you find that your optical drive is not spinning or reading correctly, please use a USB Y-cable to add additional power.
iSCSI LUN Snapshots Stable, fast and capacity-saving
ASUSTOR’s snapshot technology provides almost instantaneous creation of snapshots. It saves a significant amount of time and storage capacity when compared with traditional LUN backups. Should files become damaged or corrupted, the simple and intuitive interface allows administrators to quickly restore data, completing disaster recovery in the fastest time possible and providing uninterrupted service.
Unleash unlimited potential
The applications that come pre-installed with each ASUSTOR NAS device are just the beginning. At your convenience, you can browse through and download any applications that pique your interest from App Central. App Central allows you to explore the unlimited potential of ASUSTOR NAS devices while creating a personalized NAS device for yourself.
Keep an eye on it
Worried about leaving your home unattended? Keep an eye on the most important things with Surveillance Center. Surveillance Center's fully optimized interface allows you to simultaneously view live feeds from up to 4 IP cameras, take snapshots and control the pan tilt and zoom functions of all cameras giving you complete peace of mind.
The best things in life are free
ASUSTOR's Surveillance Center comes with 4 license free channels letting you to setup 4 different network IP cameras. This significantly lowers startup costs for your surveillance system. No matter if you prefer to use Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome, Surveillance Center's easy-to-use browser based interface and quick start wizard will allow you to create a security surveillance system in a snap.
A movie theatre in the palm of your hand
AiVideos brings you the smoothest mobile video viewing experience around. Browse through the video collection on your NAS without needing to wait for long downloads. Enjoy high-definition 1080p streaming video with just one click. You can even select multilingual subtitles and different audio channels to enjoy films in different languages, bringing the movie theatre to your mobile device.
Enjoy more offline video content
You can even view videos offline! Download videos from your NAS to your phone in a just a few taps without needing to connect an external USB cable. Sometimes you may encounter unstable Wi-Fi reception causing long wait times for your downloads. At this time you can switch to a more stable Wi-Fi signal and AiVideos will resume your downloads from where they were interrupted. With this convenient feature, you no longer need to worry about half-downloaded files!
Stay Connected to Everything You Care About with AiSecure
The AiSecure dedicated mobile app allows you to easily keep an eye on everything that is happening at home. In addition to monitoring live views of particular locations, AiSecure also features instant push notifications that can be sent to your mobile device when specified events occur, allowing you to grasp all the latest developments in the palm of your hand.
Simple to Set Up
AiSecure dramatically simplifies the connection process to your surveillance feeds.* After enabling Cloud Connect on your NAS, you will be able to use your dedicated Cloud ID to connect to Surveillance Center, allowing you to easily monitor all the important things in your life from any corner of the world.
*AiSecure provides 3 different connection methods:
1. Connecting via Cloud ID.
2. Connecting via Auto Discovery to ASUSTOR devices on the same network.
3. Connecting via IP/Hostname.
Your mobile cloud data manager
Get access to your data in the cloud and on your NAS from the convenience of your mobile device with ASUSTOR's AiData mobile app. With its intuitive interface and incorporation of well-known cloud storage services, AiData allows you to manage all the files on your NAS and across the cloud.
You can download data from your NAS to any folder on your Android/iOS device or upload files from folders on your Android/iOS device to your NAS. Now, data on your NAS and the rich variety of apps on your mobile devices can be more closely integrated than ever before. When browsing through the substantial amount of data on your NAS, you can choose to list files in ascending or descending order according to filename, size or date modified, giving you better organization when managing files.
Enhanced Mobile Privacy Protection
Worried about losing your phone and accidentally giving someone full access to all the data on your NAS? Passcode protection is your first line of defense. When using passcode protection, you will need to enter a correct passcode before being able to use an ASUSTOR mobile app. This significantly enhances mobile privacy while ensuring that you won’t have to worry about accidentally giving someone access to your NAS.
The most intuitive way to browse through your photos
AiFoto presents each photo using refined thumbnail previews. Effortlessly browse through all your favorite memories stored on your NAS with just the swipe of a finger.
Automatic photo uploading
The automatic camera roll upload function ensures that you will never have to worry about how to backup your photos. Let AiFoto automatically take care of your backup needs! You can also open an online album and take photos that will be automatically uploaded to the album, giving you easy organization of your photos.
*Note: Due to the limitations of iOS, iOS apps cannot perform automatic photo uploading background tasks for more than 3 to 10 minutes. Please keep the app running when trying to upload photos.
Offline album encryption
People will always be curious. Protect your privacy with password encrypted offline albums to create a private space that belongs to you and you alone.
Terabytes of music in the palm of your hand
AiMusic allows you to stream music from your NAS to your mobile device, letting you enjoy your entire music collection while on the go.
A variety of listening experiences
Play music from playlists that you create yourself for an optimal listening experience. Like listening to random songs? AiMusic's Random songs play mode is your best friend! You need only select it once to create a random playlist from your entire music collection, allowing you to enjoy a new listening experience each and every time.
Listen to your favorite songs while offline
AiMusic also allows you to download songs from your NAS to your mobile device for offline listening. No matter if it is is a single song, an album or an entire playlist, all can be easily downloaded to your mobile device for convenient listening.
Download on the go
Imagine the convenience of downloading while on the go and then having your downloads ready as soon as you get home. With ASUSTOR's AiDownload, all this is possible and more. AiDownload is a mobile app that works with ASUSTOR's Download Center to provide you with download management on mobile. Searching, downloading, configuring and monitoring can all be done with AiDownload. Torrent* magnets also automatically add download tasks to AiDownload, making downloading easier than ever!
NAS management at your fingertips
AiMaster is ASUSTOR's NAS management app for mobile devices that allows you to easily control all your NAS devices no matter if you are a home user or IT administrator.
AiMaster features real-time system event notifications allowing you to monitor your system status from the convenience of your mobile device. When certain events occur, notifications are sent to your mobile device in the form of push notifications helping you stay abreast of all the latest developments.
Stay in sync with your NAS
With AiMaster you are never far from your NAS. Manage all your services, applications, and backup jobs at any time and from any place. Execute one touch backup jobs and monitor all users and system status. Even use the Find Me function to locate your NAS among many. All this is possible and more with AiMaster.
|CPU Model||Marvell ARMADA-385|
|CPU Architecture||ARM 32-bit|
|CPU Frequency||Dual Core 1.6GHz|
|Hardware encryption engine integrated||Yes|
|Memory Expandable up to||not expandable|
|Flash Memory||16MB Flash|
|HDD||2 x SATA3 6Gb/s; 3.5" HDD1|
|Maximum Internal Raw Capacity||32 TB (16 TB HDD X 2, Capacity may vary by RAID types)|
|Maximum Drive Bays with Expansion Unit||10|
|Maximum Raw Capacity with Expansion Units||160 TB (16 TB HDD X 10, Capacity may vary by RAID types)|
|Maximum Single Volume Size||16TB|
|Expansion||USB 3.1 Gen 1 x 2|
|Network||Gigabit Ethernet x 1|
|System Fan||70mm x 1|
|Power Supply Unit / Adapter||65W x1|
|Input Power Voltage||100V to 240V AC|
|Certification||FCC, CE, VCCI, BSMI, C-TICK|
|Power Consumption||14.1W (Operation);
6.9W (Disk Hibernation);2
|Noise Level||18.6dB (HDD idle)|
|Operation Temperature||0°C~40°C (32°F~104°F)|
|Humidity||5% to 95% RH|
|Size and Weight|
|Size||165(H) x 102(W) x 218(D) mm|
|Weight||0.99 kg / 2.18 lbs|
1 Hard disks not included.
2 Test HDD: WD Red 3 TB HDD
3 USB Wi-Fi dongle not included.
5 Metadata (e.g. title) may not be able to displayed in iTunes.
Software & Features:
- ADM 3.1 Onwards
- Supports Online Firmware Updates
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, Server 2003, Server 2008, Server 2012
- Mac OS X 10.6 Onwards
- UNIX, Linux, and BSD
- Deutsch, English, Français, Italiano, Nederlands,Русский, 日本語, 한글, 简体中文, 繁體中文, Česká,Polski, Svenska, Dansk, Norsk, Suomi, Português,Türkçe, Español, Magya
- Internet Explore 11 Onwards
- Microsoft Edge
- CIFS / SMB, SMB 2.0 / 3.0, AFP, NFS, FTP (Unicode Supported), TFTP, WebDAV, Rsync, SSH, SFTP, iSCSI/IP-SAN, HTTP, HTTPS, Proxy, SNMP, Syslog
- Internal Disk: EXT4
- External Disk: FAT32, NTFS, EXT3, EXT4, HFS+, exFAT
Customized Sign In Page
- 2 Different Template Choices
- Customizable Title, Imageand Background
- Image Import Function
- Scheduled Bad Block Scans
- Scheduled S.M.A.R.T Scans
- Configurable Disk Hibernation Wait Time
iSCSI Read/Write (5GB file, 1GbE x 1)/IP-SAN
- Maximum Targets: 64
- Maximum LUNs: 64
- Maximum Snapshot Versions of a Single LUN: 256
- Target Masking
- LUN Mapping
- ISO File Mounting
- Supports MPIO
- Persistent (SCSI-3) Reservations
- TCP/IP (IPv4 & IPv6)
- Link Aggregation: 0
- Jumbo Frame (MTU)
- EZ Connect
- Wireless Network
- DDNS and EZ-Router
- Supports Wake-on-LAN (WOL)
- Rsync (Remote Sync) Backup
- Cloud Backup
- FTP Backup
- External Backup
- Log Type: System Log, Connection Log, File Access Log
- Real-time Online User Monitor
- Real-time System Monitor
- User Quota
- Virtual Drive (ISO Mounting, Maximum 16)
- UPS Support
Network Recycle Bin
- Share folder-based
- Maintains original directory structure and file permission
- On-click restore
- Supports scheduled emptying
- Filtering rules
- File size
- File extension
- Maximum Number of Users: 1024
- Maximum Number of Groups: 256
- Maximum Number of Shared Folders: 256
- Maximum Number of Concurrent Connections: 128
- Supports Windows Active Directory
- Supports Windows Active Directory / LDAP
- Provides both Windows ACL and Linux ACL permission configuration methods
- Can enable Windows ACL for specific shared folders
- Comprehensive support for Windows’ 13 types of advanced permission settings
- Can view Windows ACL permission settings from within ADM
- Supports local users and groups
- Exclusive permission reset function allows users to quickly restore default permissions
- AES 256-Bit Encryption
- Firewall: Prevent Unauthorized Access
- Alert Notifications: E-mail, SMS
- Encrypted Connections: HTTPS, FTP over SSL/TLS, SSH, SFTP, Rsync over SSH
- Built-in Hardware Encryption Engine: AS70/64/63//62/61/31/32/10 Series
- Auto black list
- Trusted list
- Black/White list
- Supports IP/IP range/geolocation
- Supports USB External Storage Devices
- USB Wi-Fi Dongle Support
- Bluetooth Dongle/Speaker Support
- USB Printer Support
- USB DAC Support
- CD ROM Drive/DVD ROM Drive/Blu-Ray ROM
- Supports BT(Torrent & Magnet Link), HTTP and FTP Downloads
- Torrent Search
- Choose Files Before a BT Task Starts
- Customizable Download Schedule
- Bandwidth Control
- RSS Subscription and Automatic Downloading (Broadcatching)
- ASUSTOR Download Assistant for Windows & Mac
- AiDownload for Android with Push Notification
- Smart Download Function
DataSync for Microsoft OneDrive
- Each ADM account is able to individually log into a OneDrive account
- Supports file filter and bandwidth limitation
- Supported backup methods:
- Directly upload files to OneDrive from NAS
- Directly download files from OneDrive to NAS
- Web-based File Management
- ISO File Mounting
- Share Links
- Task Monitor
- Browse Files on Local PC
- Thumbnail Previews
- Data Access via External Optical Drive
- Supports video playback
- Directory Structure View with Drag & Drop Transfers
- Task Monitor
- Stopping of Transmission Task & Resumption of Connection
- Encrypted Connections: Explicit over TLS, Implicit over TLS
- FTP Site Manager
- Bandwidth Control
- Maximum Simultaneous Transfer Control
- Each ADM Account is Able to Individually Log in to One Google Account
- Supported Backup Methods:
- Directly Upload Files to Google Drive from NAS
- Directly Download Files from Google Drive to NAS
- Support OneDrive and OneDrive Business
- Each ADM Account is Able to Individually Log in to One HiDrive Account
- Supported Backup Methods:
- Directly Upload Files to HiDrive from NAS
- Directly Download Files from HiDrive to NAS
- Supported Protocols:
- Rsync + SSH
- For iTunes on Mac & Windows
- Supports AirPlay
- Supports iOS Remote Pairing
- Supported Audio Formats: AIF⁵, M4A (AAC & Apple Loseless), M4P, M4R, MP3, WAV⁵
- Supported Video Formats: M4V, MOV, MP4
- Supported Playlist Formats: M3U, WPL
- Built-in three main video library categories (Movies, TV Shows, Home Movies) and smart video sorting management
- Efficient Global Search function allows for searches by keywords followed by the execution of more detailed searches according to the Movies, TV Shows, Home Movies categories and parameters such as actors, director, year, genre, writer, and title
- Attractive poster wall and thumbnail display
- Automatic production of video poster thumbnails
- Centralized management and ability t o configure order of favorites and playlist history
- System administrator can configur e video library and editing permissions according to user
- Can configure access permissions to share with
friends and family
- Multimedia conversion function
- Self-defined smart folder for video conversions
- Supports digital TV recordings via digital TV dongles
- Easy streaming with Chromecast and DLNA
- Support to watch videos in Apple TV via AiVideos tvOS version
- Each ADM Account can Become an Independent Email Account
- Email Activity Monitor (Over 1 Week, 1/3/6 Months)
- Provides SMTP, IMAP and POP3 Mail Protocols
- Supports SMTP Relay and Verification
- SMTP-SSL Secure Connections
- Spam Filter and Black List Settings
- Email Alias Creation and Mapping
- Monitoring of Mail Queue
- Mail Service Activity Log
- Exclusive Email Backup Mechanism
- Auto-Forwarding and Auto-Response Protocols
- “Album” and “Browse” Viewing Modes
- Manage Photo Album Access Rights: Public Access, Restricted to Certain Accounts, Album Password
- Multi-level Folder Structure Support
- Supports Tagging of Photos
- Intuitive Sorting and Comprehensive Search Function
- Adjustable Photo Wall Browsing Scales
- Automatic Image Rotation
- One-click Sharing to Social Media (Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Plurk, email)
- Intuitive Drag and Drop Management
- Slideshow Viewing Mode
- Provides Comment Function for Users to Interact with Each Other.
- Supports a Wide Range of Image Formats: JPG/JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP, TIFF, RAW
- Supports Video Playback
- Supported VPN Protocols: PPTP, OpenVPN, and L2TP/IPsec
- View Current Connections & Ability to Disconnect Suspicious Connections
- Comprehensive Connection Log
- Supports SNMP v1, v2c, v3 and trap
- ASUSTOR NAS MIB provided
- Supports standard syslog protocol
- Graphical log monitoring by time and device
- Supports TCP and UDP
- Auto log archiving
- User-defined email notification
- Up to 8 channels in 720p on single live view display
- On-screen camera controls including camera PTZ, manual recordings, take snapshots, configure camera settings and open Maps
- Up to 4 channels of synchronous and non-synchronous playback with audio
- Intelligent video analytics including motion detection and foreign object detection
- Supported Browsers: Windows Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Firefox, Mac Safari, Mac Firefox ESR
- Event notification supports SMS, E-mail, and mobile push notification
- Automated event action rules
- Role-based access control
- RTSP streaming server (video and audio)
- AiSecure mobile app for iOS and Android with Push notification
- ONVIF™ 2.4, Profile S certified
- CMS Lite supports connect up to 128 IP Cameras from 32 NAS
- Two different camera license packages are offered: single channel and 4 channels.
- Maximum IP Cam (4 Free Licenses; Additional Licenses to be Purchased)
- Minimum PC Client Requirements
- CPU: i5/i7 or above
- RAM: DDR3 4G or above
- Operating system Windows 7 and onward, Mac OS X
- Windows browsers: Firefox 32-bit, IE11 32-bit onwards (excluding Microsoft Edge)
- Mac browsers: Safari 7.0, Firefox
- Display resolution: 1280x800 pixels or higher for best user experience
- Network interface: Gigabit x1
- Independent graphics card is highly recommend
- Import Personal/Public Music Collection
- Personal/Public Music Collection Permission Control
- Playlist Editor
- ID3 Tag Editor
- Local Speaker Support: USB
- Supported Audio Formats for Browser: MP3, WAV, Ogg
- Supported Audio Formats for Transcoding Through Browser: AIFF, Flac
- Supported Audio Formats for Local Speaker: MP3, WAV, Ogg, AIFF, Flac
- ASUS DAC Support
- Download from YouTube, Vimeo, Twitch and More
- Selectable Video Type and Quality
- Automatic Downloads with YouTube or Twitch Subscriptions
- Preview Downloads in Progress
- Online Playback
UPnP Media Server
- Supports PS3 and other Digital Media Player Capable Devices
- Supports On-The-Fly Transcoding for Most RAW Images and Audio(OGG, FLAC)
- Supported Image Formats: BMP, GIF, ICO, JPG, PNG, PSD, TIF, RAW Image⁴ (3FR, ARW, CR2, CRW, DCR, DNG, ERF, KDC, MEF, MOS, MRW, NEF, NRW, ORF, PEF, RAF, RAW, RW2, SR2, X3F)
- Supported VPN Protocols: PPTP, OpenVPN, L2TP/IPsec
- Transmission Package Monitor
- PPTP Authentication: PAP, CHAP, MS CHAP, MS CHAP2
- PPTP Encryption: No MPPE, MPPE (40, 128 bit), Maximum MPPE (128 bit)
- OpenVPN Port Control
- OpenVPN Link Compression
Download the ASUSTOR AS1002T v2 Datasheet (.PDF)
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
Our Price: $149.00
Our Price: $272.18
Our Price: $306.89
Our Price: $334.93
Our Price: $361.74
Our Price: $489.46
Our Price: $627.42
Our Price: $751.27
Our Price: $849.09